•Blinkies•

Text here in the ALT code will be displayed when you hover over the image. Text here in the ALT code will be displayed when you hover over the image.

•My CT•

Find all of my CTs creations here! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

•Stores•

•Chat•

About Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 17, 2012

Let's have a contest!

It's been a while since I've posted something new, and I hate to say that I still don't have anything new to post...but I figured it was time for a contest and some sales!

From now until Halloween, all of my kits are 1 dollar at DigiDivas and buy 1 get 1 free at PicsForDesign.
At CDO, for the next couple of weeks, if you buy 2 kits, you get an awesome collab for free!

Now, on to the contest! Since I love Halloween, I wanted to give away a treat!
Make a tag using any of my kits, freebies or PTU. It doesn't have to be Halloween themed, but it would be fun to see those tags.
It can be animated if you wish. I do ask that all the copyright information is legible.
Send your entries to abstracthalo@gmail.com
You have until September 30th to enter! I'll draw a winner the following day.
What can you win?!?!?
1st place will get 3 kits for free.
2nd will get 2 kits for free.
3rd will get 1 kit for free.

Winners will be randomly selected, so don't worry if you aren't the best tagger, everyone has a chance!!

0 comments: